Webinar on Sexual violence against Children and their rights
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDY AND RESEARCH IN LAW,
RANCHI, JHARKHAND (CENTRE FOR CHILD RIGHTS)
In Association with
Adv. Bindu Dubey & Associates
Topic: Webinar on Sexual Violence against Children and their rights
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020
Timing: 12.00 p.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Participate:Click here (No Login Required)
What Will The Webinar Cover?
Children, who by definition require the guardianship and care of adults, are among the most vulnerable and innocent victims of crimes. Crimes against children include physical and emotional abuse; neglect; and exploitation, such as through child pornography or sex trafficking of minors. Child-related crimes often are perpetrated by parents, relatives, caretakers, and others who are charged with their care and guidance. School officials, physicians, police officers, and other such authority figures are required to report any signs of abuse or exploitation against a child.
Join the FREE Seminar for the session and discussion on Sexual Violence against Children and their rights (POCSO Act)
Who Should Attend?
- Understanding of POCSO Act
- To create awareness about Sexual violence against children,
- A brief idea about laws meant to protect children from sexual violence,
- Do’s and don’ts for parents and school
- Duties, roles and responsibilities of parents, teachers and schools to stop sexual violence against children
- Reasons of increasing sexual violence against children in modern times
- Limitations of law
- The right approach to create a safe world for children where they can grow in a healthy and nourishing environment
About The Speaker
Adv. Bindu Dubey & Associates handles the cases across High Courts and Session courts of Mumbai, and Allahabad. Adv Bindu Dubey has done B.Sc. MBA and LLB. Has a diversified background, started her career in corporate world with 10 years of experience. She regularly advises on laws relating to prevention of sexual harassment at workplace. She also regularly conducts sensitization training programs for individuals, companies and other training programs for POSH and POCSO Law.
Practicing lawyer:Criminal, Corporate, Civil and Family matters
Corporate Trainer: Imparting training on Labour Laws, POSH Act, POCSO, etc
Visiting Faculty: Delivering LAW subjects for MBA, BBA LLB, & BA LLB students at Narsee Monjee (NMIMS)
If you need legal assistance email at email@example.com or call: +91-9323232932